Vodia’s all-in-one contact center solution improves agent productivity and customer experience by providing call centers with platform integration, reporting and unified tracking, all to streamline engagement for customers and processes for agents.
Organizations are shifting focus from mere profitability to a sustainable business model that will ensure continued sales, and the Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated these efforts. The smartest companies are moving from cost focus to more customer-centric strategies to acquire new customers and nurture their brand loyalty. Just like any relationship, your relationships with your customers need to be nurtured – by listening to them, by understanding their needs and providing them with a great experience.
The ultimate goal of deploying advanced technology in a business environment, including your call center, is to provide better customer service and improve customer experiences. By reimagining your call center as a way to greet and retain customers, as a core component of your business, you can deliver superior CX experiences that will drive growth and differentiation. This is where your customers interact with your brand – think of it as your lobby and reception area.
Vodia’s contact center functionality combines unified communications and customer service by providing businesses with all the necessary tools required to convert first time customer interactions into long lasting customer relationships. A fully self-managed solution requiring minimal intervention, Vodia’s call center functionality can help you streamline your business operations and improve communications by delivering a powerful suite of Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) features, including IVR voice assistants, agent statistics reporting, call accounting, agent coaching and call recording capabilities.
Key Vodia Features for Call Centers
- Automatic call distribution (ACD): The system automatically picks the next available agent for incoming calls.
- Multi-queue agent log-in: Agents can be logged in to different ACD queues at the same time.
- Caller-ID control: One ACD group can handle multiple DID’s – e.g., for virtual offices.
- Agent statistics: Agent activity can be monitored in real-time and historically on an end-of-day basis.
- Call reporting/accounting: Call data records can be exported in a variety of different formats.
- Call recording: Calls can be automatically recorded for quality assurance, and as an aid to conflict resolution.
- CRM integration: sync clients and access communications from multiple CRM providers, including Zoho, Salesforce, Hubspot and MS Teams/Office365.
- Enabled Call Waiting so agents can service multiple callers simultaneously.
- Hunt Groups to distribute calls to agents in low call volume situations, Queues to distribute calls in high call volume situations.
- Integrate mobile and remote agents for a true hybrid work environment.
Key Benefits of Vodia’s Comprehensive Call Center Solution
Our robust, state-of-the-art cloud call center solution brings numerous benefits to your organization:
- Voice and data convergence: The convergence of your unified communications system and contact center solution means a single consolidated platform that delivers an end-to-end solution for internal communications and for customer relationship management, thus reducing your equipment, software and system maintenance costs.
- Enhanced agility: Differentiate your business from your competitors by building an agile workforce that can deliver the highest-quality customer service quickly and effectively. Maximize first-time resolution, close sales faster and reduce wait times and the number of dropped calls and abandoned calls by processing calls efficiently and routing them to the most knowledgeable agents in the organization.
- Agent mobility: The integration of mobile and remote agents in the contact center enables supervisors to manage the mobile workforce just as easily as the on-site agents – remote agents give you a larger labor pool from which to recruit, 24/7 customer service, increased productivity and lower operational costs.
- Virtual agents: Virtualization gives you centralized call handling for the entire organization by including geographically-dispersed agents in global call queues to ensure customer calls are handled by the most skilled agent, regardless of time or location.
- Knowledge agents and coaching: Deliver a superior customer experience by ramping up the chances of first-call resolution with live agent coaching – identify and include external knowledge agents or supervisors in live customer calls to assist new agents or interns.
- Accurate forecasting: Identify the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and future staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns; agent analytics allow supervisors to analyze agent performance, call center group activity and system status.
- Optimized workforce: Intelligent call routing, IVR assistants, outbound calling campaigns, call recording, agent priority and BLF are guaranteed to ramp up your service levels with no net change in staff; our self-managed automatic call distribution functionality is purpose-built to optimize your team’s efforts while ensuring the shortest resolution times for your customers.
The number of channels via which consumers can interact with a brand continues to expand, as social media channels have begun to outstrip email and voice in popularity, particularly as most companies have shifted the marketing of products and services to social platforms, everything from Facebook groups to Shopify stores, coupons on Honey…these days, sales and marketing have to take multiple channels into serious consideration.
One of the issues for brands here is supporting different mediums. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp are just some of the most prevalent social channels customers can reach brands; these brands, however, still have to tend to email and voice. Vodia provides an all-in-one contact center solution that improves agent productivity and customer experience by providing call centers with platform integration, reporting and unified tracking, all to streamline engagement for customers and processes for agents.
Want to find out everything we can do for your call center? Contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.