Apps are a part of our everyday life. Why not integrate them with your office telephone system? The benefits are obvious: less hardware, more mobility and increased conversation comfort, thanks to the dramatic improvements with recent headsets. The Vodia telephone system fits well with video conferencing solutions without the need to schedule calls; it also gives you the ability to transfer calls, route incoming calls to the right person and keep conversations out of the calendar grid. You can also manage callers who won’t or can’t participate in video conference calls.
Our mission is to make #workfromanywhere possible, seamlessly connecting you and your team with a solution that was designed for the cloud from day one. It’s everything you need for work from anywhere and hybrid work environments. Our industry-leading cloud PBX is OS agnostic, so you can use any OS – including Android, iOS, Linux, MAC and Windows – as your underlying platform.
We have the apps you need to make it all happen. Our Android, iOS and Windows apps make it possible to:
- Make/receive calls from your office phone system using data connection
- Apps use the office phone number
- Hold, resume, blind transfer, attended transfer calls
- Apps can be used in tandem with desktop VoIP phones
- Control availability for calls, through timed DND or service flags
- See availability and call status of colleagues
- Chat with other users
- Access phone system address book, as well as a local one
- Change permitted settings, such as call forwarding
- Send/receive SMS messages via your office phone system
- Keep track of activity through call records
The Vodia desktop app is an all-in-one softphone for making and managing calls – its capabilities are far beyond what you know from traditional SIP softphones. You can see the status of your coworkers, call or text them, see messages in your mailbox, see your call history, call recordings… you can even see what is going on in your call queues. And you can change your preferences in your PBX – this includes redirections and changing your profile picture or time zone. What else can our desktop app do for you?
- Drag and drop calls
- Click to dial without leaving the PC
- Simple texting with clients through SMS and MMS
- View queue activity in wallboards
- Send and receive faxes from within the app
- Park/retrieve calls with simple drag and drop
- Review call records and call recordings
The Vodia PBX Android client is available from Google Play and runs on all major Android systems. The app supports calling, putting calls on hold, transferring calls and texting (SMS). Pairing is completed using QR codes. If you’re looking for immeasurable Android productivity, download it here.
Our iOS app runs the Vodia soft phone on Apple mobile devices (iPhone and iPad). The app shows you the extensions of the domain, their status and if they are in a call. It also provides advanced calling features, including holding and transferring multiple calls. Users can see voicemail and send text messages. Like with the Android app, you can use it in tandem with your VoIP phone or as a standalone. DND is controlled from the device and from the server, ensuring your employees aren’t contacted outside working hours.
Download the Vodia iOS app here.
Web browser features
If you don’t want to download an app, you can use our PBX through a standard web browser without having to install an app: you can change settings, schedule conference calls or set their devices.
At Vodia, our mission is to make you (h)app(y). Find out how we do it, firstname.lastname@example.org.