The Vodia cloud PBX comprises the most complete suite of robust business telephony features for on-premise and cloud-based telephony, including auto attendant, SMS, paging, separation of personal and work calls, conference calls, call recording, CRM integration and Microsoft Teams integration. If you’re looking for the best, most feature-rich PBX for your call center, Vodia is far and away best-in-class.
Agent groups are crucial to call center operations. They are used to distribute incoming and outgoing calls amongst a group of agents. Agent groups are typically used when there is a large volume of calls that need to be distributed, but the group can also be used for lower-volume groups. As calls are typically distributed sequentially, an agent group can have one agent or multiple agents ringing for inbound calls.
There are several mechanisms to escalate calls, including adding more agents and redirecting calls. Agents can be logged into multiple groups – group priorities assign available agents to higher priority groups. For inbound calls, the Vodia cloud PBX gives you several options to welcome incoming callers, including announcing estimated wait time or queue position and customized announcements which are automatically mixed with the selected music on hold.
Our cloud PBX makes it very easy to manage groups. The analytics for the agent groups focus on caller perceptions when interacting with the group and the performance of the agents (from an HR viewpoint). By default, mainstream call center SLA are reported, and it’s simple to tailor these reports to specific requirements. Managers can listen in on calls and coach new agents by talking directly to the agents.
For virtual offices, agent groups may have multiple phone numbers associated with them. Each phone number can have its own description and an audio file, which is played back before the call connects, making it easy for agents to manage multiple, separate clients. Calls can also be automatically recorded, with the recording announced when the caller enters the group. Agents can suspend the recording when necessary, such as when a caller provides his or her credit card information.
You can do so much with Vodia agent groups:
- Multiple number of associated phone numbers
- Each phone number can have its own name (CNAM) comment and audio file associated with it
- Phone number information can be pushed to desktop applications through HTTP requests
- Number of available agent groups depends on the license, with a possibility of unlimited agent groups
- Ability for agent to dynamically join/leave other agent groups
- Settings for agent group size requirement
- Customizable agent recovery time
- Multiple choices to set the agent selection algorithm
- Agent positioning
- Ring stage duration (seconds) allows admin to set the length of time between each monitor of the queue
- Ability to redirect calls from queue
- Custom ringtones for agent calls vs. regular calls
- Agent group priority for agents within multiple agent groups
- Options for maximum number of calls
- Caller ID works through agent groups
- Call routing can be based on prior caller/agent relationship
- Night service capabilities
- Up to nine recordable greetings for each agent group
- Callback options
- Caller options allow caller to exit the agent group queue and connect to another destination
- Outbound calling campaigns can be configured within agent groups
- Settings to allow agents to log in/out
If you’re looking for an integrated solution to provide the best telephony solution for your call center, Vodia should be your first and only choice. Find out more, firstname.lastname@example.org.